If you have a two wheeler or 4 wheeler and you also want to renew your driving license, then you can renew the driving license only to follow some easy steps.
New Delhi. Due to the Corona Pandemic, many jobs have been stopped and many jobs have gone online from home. In such a situation, if you have a two wheeler or 4 wheeler and you also want to renew your driving license, then you can renew the driving license only to follow these steps. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) issued a statement in March, in which 18 contactless (contactless) license-related services can be accessed using Aadhaar authentication, including a driving license renewal. For this you do not need to go to RTO, just have to pay on the website sitting at home. Let us tell you an easy way to renew your driving license. These documents will be needed
Existing driving license
Form No. 1A (Medical Certificate for Transport Vehicles)
Form No. 1
Form No. 2
Follow these steps for driving license renewal
1) To renew the online driving license, you have to visit the website of Transport Department https://parivahan.gov.in/.
2) After clicking on the website, the home page will open here, you will have to click on the online service. After that click on Driving License Related Service.
3) After this a new page will open in front of you, where you have to choose your state from where you want to apply.
4) After the state elections, it will take you to a new page where you will see many options. Out of these options, you have to choose the option of driving license renewal.
5) After clicking on the driving license renewal, a new page will open in which you will be given information about which documents you have to submit. Then click on submit.
6) After this, you have to fill the information related to the driving license in the empty box.
7) Along with filling the information, you will have to scan and upload your requested document.
8) After uploading the documents, you will have to upload your scanned photo and signature. However, this step is applicable only in some states.
9) After this, the new payment page will open where you will be asked to submit the payment online.
10) After making online payment, a receipt will be generated, which you can download and save on your laptop or phone.