The COVID-19 virus is one of the most disastrous and damaging diseases that the world has now seen. But things are now looking up now that the vaccine is here. The government is pushing everyone to get vaccinated and so are many businesses across the country.
There are several restaurants and businesses that are giving away freebies to their customers if they are vaccinated.
Here are some of the offers that will be coming your way if you are vaccinated:
- Chitale Group, which is a popular snacks enterprise in Maharashtra, has announced that they will be giving away a 50 grams packet of their extremely famous Bakarwadi for free after each shot.
- In Gujarat, the entire goldsmith community, the Soni community, has come together and joined hands with the Rajkot Municipal Corporation to organize vaccination drives. Women who got vaccinated at this were given gold nose pins and the men were given hand blenders.
- Restaurants and pubs at Cyber City in Gurugram are reportedly offering a 50% discount for the customers who are fully vaccinated, and 25% discount for those that are vaccinated with the first dose.
- Home made food ordering app: PinkAprons is offering flat Rs 150 discount on every food order. This will encourage more and more users to go for vaccination.
- Welfare organizations in Tamil Nadu are conducting a lucky draw for people who are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. The winners will be given biryani, washing machines and two-wheelers
- There are reports that boAt, the popular wearable brand will be offering vaccinated customers a 25 per cent discount offer on boAt products
- The popular fast food chain, McDonald’s India, both North and East has launched the ‘We Care’ initiative, wherein, customers will be offered discounts on burgers and some other discounts after their vaccinations.
- Indian Grill Room, a fine dining restaurant on Gurgaon’s Gold Road will be offering free beer for anyone who shows that they are vaccinated.
- Popular online cab sharing company, Uber, is now offering free rides of upto ?150 to and from vaccination centres in 35 Indian cities.
- The Beer Cafe has introduced the tagline, “you got the jab, we got your tab,” by which, the Cafe will give its consumers a 10 percent discount on their first dose, and 20 per cent on the second one.